why do bad writers happen to good otps
when I was little, I went through a phase where I’d wear my Spiderman costume under all my clothes, so I wore it for about 3 years straight and my mom never found out until one day when we were at a family party, I was wearing the costume under a really fancy and expensive dress, and someone started choking on something so I ripped off the dress to reveal the costume to try and save them, and I think my mom just about had a heart attack
- Because It Will Destroy The Traditional Meaning of Marriage: I think you will find that actual 'traditional marriage' was a woman's father signing over ownership of her to the husband that he has picked out. Thank god we have moved on from such outdated 'traditions', right?
- The Bible Says It's Wrong: The bible doesn't actually say anything about gay marriage. It does however say that you shall not wear clothing of mixed fabrics (Deuteronomy 22:11), guess we're all going straight to hell!
- Because Being Gay Is Unnatural: Homosexuality is found in over 450 species. Homophobia is only found in one- i think it is clear which is more unnatural.
- Because Gay Men Are Sexual Predators: Male rape is most commonly committed by heterosexual men (McMullen 1990). Better keep your back against that wall for the rest of your life!
- Because Gay Sex Is Disgusting: If you have ever jerked off to a little bit of girl on girl action or if you have ever had heteronormative anal sex then your argument is immediately invalid.
- Because Gay People Are Icky: Well.. At least you're honest but i personally find homophobics icky and you're still allowed to get married.
- Because Innocent Children Might Re-enact Gay Marriage Scenes At School And It Will Turn Our Kids Gay: You're really more comfortable with children acting out gun fights than acting out a display of love? Pretending to be gun-touting criminals doesn't turn children into gun-touting criminals. Pretending to be a pony doesn't turn children into ponies. Heck, how many LGBT people re-enacted heteronormative marriages when they were kids? You should really look up the definition of 'pretend'.
- Because I'm a Dick: Glad you admit it.
- .... : Exactly.
- you have never seen your own face, only reflections and pictures
- something is always touching you
- you can always see your nose
- your tongue never sits comfortably in your mouth
- you will never feel something exactly the same way someone else does
- you can’t imagine a new colour
this ruined my life
2014 is in less than 6 months just let that sink in
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
what the hell happened
my mom just asked if she could try on my glasses to see how they look on her so i gave them to her and she went to look in the mirror and then came back into my room and was like “i dont think so what do you think” and i was like “mother i can’t even see you” and her response was “where are your glasses”
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- ** UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
im a really shitty friend because ill ask you whats wrong but when you tell me i wont know what to say
That’s a tough one. A few months ago I would have said Chris without any hesitation. I’ve learnd to love Darren in the last months and now i love him almost as much as I love Chris (but I love Chris more).
The thing is, seeing all of those people meeting Darren in his concerts and hugging him and all of that makes me really jealous, cause lets face it - when it comes to being friendly and awesome to fans Darren is the best.
So it’s a really hard choice but I think I’ll go with Chirs because I love him way too much :)
About 1.5 meter (I’m really really short :P)
shipping real people is ok as long as you:
- are firmly based within the reality that your couple has little to no chance of actually getting together
- do not bombard the people with rude, explicit, and/or uncomfortable messages/requests
- do not harass/vilify the significant other they are currently in a relationship with
- are very clear about separating your headcanons from reality
- have fun